Business to be transacted
1) To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2) To note declarations of Members’ Interests.
3) Public Participation
A period not exceeding 15 minutes for members of the public to ask questions or submit comments. (No individual to speak for more than 2 minutes without the permission of the chair.)
4) To receive and approve the minutes of the meeting held on Tuesday, 15th March 2022. (Circulated separately)
5) To receive any matters arising from either the chair or Clerk.
6) To agree the date of the next meeting: Thursday 14th July 2022.
Matters to be considered with the Press and Public Excluded:
7) Exclusion of press and public: To resolve under 1960 (Admission to meetings) Act to exclude the press and public due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed.
8) To receive reports on staffing issues and to agree any actions arising.