Business to be transacted
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive declarations of Members’ interests
3. To receive and confirm the minutes of the previous meeting.
4. Public Participation.
A period of up to 15 minutes for members of the public to ask questions or submit comments in respect of the business of the agenda.
5. To receive bank reconciliations and bank statements between 1st April 2022 and 31st August 2022.
6. To receive schedules of payments for approval covering the period 1st April 2022 and 31st August 2022.
7. To consider matters related to Election Recharges.
8. To consider the approval of payments.
(document to follow)
9. To consider matters related to Victoria Hall
10. To consider matters related to grant applications from:-
a) Douglas Macmillan Hospice – £500.00
b) Totally Locally – £400.00
c) Tri Services and Veterans Support Centre – £2,199.00
d) Clough Hall Bowling Club – £500.00
11. Reports – Information only and related to the Committee:-
a) Members Items
b) Clerk’s Items
c) Chair’s Items